Friday 17 February 2012

An oops and quick update

The oops

For what ever reason my last 2 posts where back to front.
The tools sections should have been released before the frame build tips/tweaks.
When I came to give a quick update I noticed the tools post was marked as draft.

Anyway I apologise if it confused anyone.


Quick update

I've managed to calibrate my Prusa and I'm getting good prints all round (well not round as Sprinter doesn't like circles much :-p).
In light of the halfway decent prints I created a Thingiverse account which can be viewed here.

I still have a lot I want to write up as information from a newbies point of view is still pretty hard to come by.

My current list is;
  • Build part 2 - X axis and print bed
  • Slicing and Hosting software
  • Calibration part 1 - Axis, extruder and levelling print bed
  • Calibration part 2 - Printing and troubleshooting


Don't worry I made notes and kept all my failed prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment