Monday 17 October 2011

First orders placed

I've had a pretty busy weekend and things have moved along quite quickly on the RepRap side.

On Thurday (13/10/11) I placed my order for the plastics from nophead, via ebay, as well as a few other items.
On Friday I recieved an email saying the order had been shipped, along with a tracking number. The email stated it should be with me no later then noon monday, but most of the packages sent on a Friday had been delivered on Saturday.
As I mentioned before I was a little busy on Saturday, but low and behold when I returned home Saturday the plastics where there.

I opened them in a spite of excitement and the parts where all I had hoped for, lovely finish and all parts present and accounted for.

I shall take some pictures of the full set tonight as well as a quick review.

The other items I ordered at the same time where just bits and pieces I've been meaning to buy (RepRap being the final nudge).
  • Soldering tweezers
  • Solder braid/wick
  • Flux pen

Out of the 3 the tweezers arrived at the same time as the plastics.

I'll write a mini review of each items (just in case anyone's interested) when they all arrive and I've used them for this project.

Cost of Plastics - £82
Total Cost so far -  £82

No comments:

Post a Comment