Monday 17 October 2011

Microswitches

I was planning on ordering my micro switches for the end stops from RepRapWorld, but I was informed by members on the official RepRap forums they could be purchased from elsewhere for less.

I checked the other suppliers I was using and not of them sold micro switches for RepRap.
Maplin had them in but wanted more then RepRapWorld (when delivery was included).

So off to eBay it was.
A quick search for RepRap switch (isolated to the EU to reduce shipping time and cost) lead me to this.
£3.74 deliveried, which works out at a saving of ~£2.
Not much I know, but with upgraded extruder nozzle and few other upgrades/tweaks to my BoM it all adds up.

I could probably got them for even less, but the seller says they'll fit the default mounts and it saves me spending a lot of time looking for a small saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment